Sunday, October 18, 2015

Laurie Stephens Vance - ALL THE GOOD YOU DO

 

Laurie Stephens Vance
I have always stitched and loved stitching as far back as I can remember. Many times I have told people I could sit and embroider all day long if I could. A more wonderful and relaxing activity I have never been able to find; lest it be swimming, perhaps. Thankfully, finding a group with like-minded people (who love stitching, too), has been such a blessing for me! And I hope for them, too.

 ALL THE GOOD YOU DO
 Vintage Hankie, Viol, Fabric, Lace, Floss, Bias Tape,
 Various and Sundry Embellishments like Fake Rhinestones and Plastic Figurines.

This piece was a lot of fun to put together! It is frivolous and fun; but also highlights the very important truth: All The Good You Do Will Come Back To You! There is only so much energy in the world and when someone does something, good or bad, it will eventually come back their way. So, why not let it be Good? Even when one thinks they will never see the benefit of the good they are doing; one day, totally out of the blue, the Good Deed surely flies back to us. Much to our surprise and amazement!

2 comments:

  1. Unexpected issues in sending digital currency to another wallet in Binance
    Do you ever face unexpected issues while sending digital currency to another wallet in Binance? Do you know how to eliminate the errors that are bothering you on peak level? You don’t have to worry about the errors anymore as with the assistance of executives you can get rid of every error by dialing Binance support number 1-888-764-0492 which is functional throughout the year. The team is always there to guide you.

    More Details Visit Here:- https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you postjogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv
    jogos io net

    ReplyDelete